In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create a user account in www.customteemaker.com. You are not allowed to use another user’s account without permission. When creating your own account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that done by your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You may change your password at any time by updating your “My Account” page. In addition, you agree to immediately notify customteemaker.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.customteemaker.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 2.
By registering with customteemaker.com, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred by any laws from using the customteemaker.com Website.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or similar technological devices or programs, that access the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the customteemaker.com servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, customteemaker.com grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. customteemaker.com reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases, in its sole discretion.
You agree not to collect or use any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) including without limitation to designer names or email addresses from the Website, nor use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes, including without limitation to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website.
The Intellectual Property Rights
The content on the Website, including without limitation, the text, graphics, and photos created by and for customteemaker.com, interactive features (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed tocustomteemaker.com, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Hong Kong and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you as is for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of customteemaker.com or as expressly provided herein. customteemaker.com reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content contained therein.
You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
Rules of Conduct
The following rules of conduct apply to your use of the Website and to any and all materials you post on customteemaker.com, including text, data, graphics, audio or video content, music, sound, chat, messages, files or other material (collectively User Submissions) whether the User Submission is included in blogs, discussion groups, emails, profiles, comments, or any other portion or feature of customteemaker.com.
You may not, in connection with the Website:
* Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Submission that is libelous or defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, political, unlawful or plagiarized;
* infringes or violates any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property right;
* breaches a duty of confidentiality by which you are bound due to a contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
* a reasonable person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way;
* constitutes a breach of any person’s privacy or publicity rights, a misrepresentation of facts, or hate speech;
* violates or encourages others to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
* promotes software or services that deliver unsolicited e-mail; or
* contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other similar harmful programming routines.
You may not, except with customteemaker.com’s express advance authorization or in a specially designated area, use the Website to:
* upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Submission that provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email address; or
Design and Slogan Submissions
If you are submitting a Design or Slogan idea to customteemaker.com, you agree to additional Terms and Conditions stated on the submission pages
customteemaker.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we expect our users to do the same. Thus, in your use of and interactions with customteemaker.com and the Website, you may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any Design Submission that is copyrighted material belonging to others, without obtaining their prior written consent.
If you believe that your work has been copied or posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel to confirm these requirements):
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or accessed to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locating content quickly.
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, phone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Please also note that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Modification to the Website
customteemaker.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice.customteemaker.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall customteemaker.com, or any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, director, officer, employee, licensor, distributor, supplier, agent, reseller, owner, or operator of customteemaker.com, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or any similar things, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You specifically acknowledge that customteemaker.com shall not be liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
The Website is controlled and offered by customteemaker.com from its facilities in Hong Kong.customteemaker.com makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The terms and conditions as set out herein and any dispute or matter arising from or incidental to the use of the Sites shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong”). Both users and the Company shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.